Offices Let

Grenville Court, previously known as Britwell Court and The House of Prayer, stands in several acres of grounds to the East of Burnham village. Its spire, with weather vane, is a familiar landmark in Britwell Road.

The following offices are currently let:

Marble Arch

358 sq ft

more

The Stables

1650 sq ft

more

The Coach House

1739 sq ft

more